- 6:30 pm
- First and third Tuesdays
- Council Chambers
121 S. Main St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are posted on the web page and at City Hall 72 hours prior to the meeting. Minutes are posted on the
View All Agendas & Minutes
Citizen Comments, Public Participation/Witness Form (Comment Form)
The City Council provides a public comment period during their regular meetings. A Citizen or a member of the audience may comment on a non-agenda related topic.
- Comments will be taken from the audience on non-agenda topics for a length of time not exceed three (3) minutes per person or five (5) minutes per group.
- Complete and submit a Comment Form in its entirety to the City Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
- A separate form must be completed for each subject matter, each agenda
item,or other items to be addressed.
- To distribute supporting documents or other information to the Council, the
documentand/or information must be submitted to the City Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
- FORMS OR INFORMATION FOR DISTRIBUTION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE MEETING STARTS.
- Print, complete, and sign the Comment Form
- Download a fillable Comment Form, complete, print, and sign
- Forms will not be accepted via email. Forms must be hand delivered and submitted to the City Secretary prior to the start of the meeting.
Buda was incorporated as a city in 1948. Buda is a Home Rule City governed by