General Park Rules
- Park Hours are 6am – 10pm.
- All Pets must be on a leash.
- No glass containers. It is a violation to exhibit, use, carry, or dispose of glass beverage containers in all city parks.
- No Motor Vehicles allowed except in parking areas and driving lanes. This includes motorcycles, motor scooters, and mini bikes.
- Hunting, Fishing or Camping: No hunting, trapping, or catching of wildlife is allowed within any city park. Fishing activities must comply with Federal, State and Local guidelines AND is only allowed in designated areas. Camping is prohibited, with the exception of City Sponsored or Community Events.
- All bounce houses must be operated off of a generator supplied by the renter and not plugged-in to city electricity in parks. The City of Buda is not responsible or liable for electrical outages as a result of the rental.
- Fireworks/Explosives of any kind are prohibited in all city parks without proper permits.
- Open fires or unauthorized cooking pits are prohibited in all city parks without proper permits.
- Concerts or Sound Amplification are not allowed without proper permits.
- Connection of garden hoses to city water faucets is prohibited.
For More Information
Contact the Buda Parks and Recreation Department at (512) 295-7170 (M – Th 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm). After-hours and weekends (512) 644-0813.
Our offices are located in Historic Stagecoach Park at the Stagecoach House & Visitors Center.