Solicitor Permit Information
ACTIVE SOLICITOR PERMITS - Updated June 4, 2018
- Spectrum / Charter for Landline Phone, Cable, & Internet Packages ACTIVE: 4/3/18 THRU 7/2/18 Representatives: Fehler / Jasso
- Safe Haven Security Services, Inc. ACTIVE 5/3/18 THRU 8/1/18 Representatives: Franklin Simmons
- Aptive Environmental: Pest Control ACTIVE 5/31/18 THRU 8/29/18 Representatives: Michael Eddington, Calvin Cobb, Conner Bartmess, Dallin Hammond, Tanner Gill, Sterling Frey, Lameck Muaka, Andrew Burt, Scott Cope, Jacob Packham, Hayden Deide, Harrison Bickmore, Kyle Schultz, Travis Wangsgaard, Cole Archuleta, Clint James, Peter Gray, Aisea Vainuku, & McKay Demars
- Romney Pest Control ACTIVE 6/4/18 THRU 9/2/18 Representatives: McKay Williams, Adamson Manwaring, Eduardo Jimenez, Christian Anglesey, Katherine Orchard, & Kendal Banks
- Southwestern Advantage: Educational books & online websites ACTIVE 6/14/18 thru 9/12/18 Representative: Emilija Buividaviciute
It is unlawful for any peddler or solicitor to engage in business within the city without first obtaining a permit from the City Clerk. To report an unpermitted solicitor, contact the Buda Police Department at 512-393-7896. You may also report your concern by clicking here.
NO SOLICITATION REGISTRATION FORM
The city will maintain a “no solicitation” list of those persons who wish to restrict solicitation on their property by canvassers, peddlers, and solicitors. The “no solicitation” list shall be a public document and a copy of the list shall be provided to each recipient of a permit to engage in solicitation. Click here to obtain the form.
The practice of peddling/soliciting within the City Of Buda is governed by Article 14.02 of the City's Code of Ordinances. The text of the Code and the various forms and applications needed to obtain a solicitors permit are provided below. Please contact the City Clerk's Office if you have any questions or need further information.
Quick Reference: Application required.
Application for a Solicitors Permit - Individual
Application for a Solicitors Permit - Business/Group
Application to Amend Solicitors Permit