- Feature Links
- Council, Board & Commission Meetings - VIEWER
View Council, Board & Commission Meetings
Please register to attend the online Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting - June 23, 2020 at 6:30 PM CDT at:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Attendees may call in to listen only.
- CALL-IN NUMBER (LONG DISTANCE) +1 (914) 614-3221
- ATTENDEE ID-muted 403-795-385
OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC COMMENT OR PUBLIC TESTIMONY:
Public Comment and Public Testimony will be recognized upon the Mayor’s announcement.
An attendee has three options:
1) Access the webinar and use the "raise the hand" feature during the meeting.
2) Complete the online form for Virtual Public Comment / Public Testimony.
3) Use the email option at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Council, or which Board/Commission name, and meeting date in subject line.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS - MEETINGS AT CITY HALL
The operation of a municipality is an Essential Service. The Texas Governor’s Executive Order, with the guidance of DSHS Commissioner Dr. Hellerstedt, allows all persons in Texas to obtain essential services; therefore, the public may attend this meeting in person. The Order directs the public to do so by minimizing in-person contact with people who are not in the same household and direct the implementation of social distancing, good hygiene, environmental cleanliness and sanitation. Therefore, the following social distancing rules apply to the public attending this meeting:
1) Any member of the public attending the meeting shall maintain a six-foot distance from others (except for those you live in the same household). City Staff and City Officials shall practice social distancing to the extent able without interfering in the ability to carry out the essential governmental functions to be conducted at this meeting.
2) Attendance in the Council Chamber will be limited to allow for the public in attendance to practice social distancing. Seating may be assigned.
3) Coughs and sneezes must be covered with a cloth or tissue, which should then be properly disposed of or washed, and shall not be exposed to others.
4) Public courtesies such as handshakes or other greetings shall be respectfully avoided.
5) Any member of the public approaching city representatives, whether they be city staff or elected or appointed officials must maintain six-foot social distancing.
Any person who fails to comply with the COVID-19 Precautions may be removed from the meeting.
EXPANDED OPPORTUNITY FOR PUBLIC COMMENT OR PUBLIC TESTIMONY:
The City shall continue to allow expanded opportunities for members of the public who do not attend to participate in Public Comment and Public Testimony. Such participation will be allowed when recognized upon the presiding officer’s announcement.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ATTEND BUT DESIRES TO COMMENT ON A MATTER NOT ON THE AGENDA OR TESTIFY ON A MATTER ON THE AGENDA AT THIS MEETING MUST SEND THEIR COMMENT IN WRITING NO LATER THAN ONE (1) HOUR PRIOR TO THE MEETING BY UTILIZING ONE OF THE TWO OPTIONS:
1) Complete the online form for Virtual Public Comment / Public Testimony.
2) Use the email option at email@example.com. Please include which meeting (City Council, or which Board/Commission name, and meeting date in subject line of your email).
All written comments must comply with applicable decorum rules for comments made during a public meeting to be read into the record. Up to three (3) minutes shall be allotted for each comment to be read into the record of the meeting. All timely written comments will be read into the record of the meeting at the appropriate time during the meeting. While reasonable efforts will be taken to gather comments received within the hour prior to the meeting or received during the meeting, all such comments are considered untimely and may not be recognized and read during the meeting.