Learn more about Buda’s Transportation and Mobility Master Plan
Buda is one of the fastest growing cities in one of the fastest growing counties in the Country. As a result, the City is faced with local and regional transportation challenges, as the area has become increasingly popular among the local community, visitors, and through travelers.
Click here to view an interactive web map displaying the draft projects. This was also displayed at the Open House on February 20th.
Please take our online survey to provide feedback on the plan and progress so far. The interactive map linked above allows you to view draft projects for reference while filling out the survey.
To view materials displayed at the February 20, 2020 Open House, click here.
The City of Buda is developing a Transportation and Mobility Master Plan to identify transportation needs, develop solutions, and prioritize improvements to allow the transportation system to keep pace with desired growth and development.
This planning process will consider:
- Safety improvements
- Regional connections
- Intersection improvements
- New projects
- Rapid growth
- Multimodal accommodations
Community input is a critical and important part of this process, and the City of Buda is committed to developing a plan that improves safety and travel, reflects community values, and enhances the character of the area.
Upcoming important dates:
- February 20th - March 19th Phase 2 Survey
- March 3rd - City Council Workshop
- March/April - P&Z Commission - TMMP Report Presentation, seeking recommendations
- April 17th - Complete TMMP Report transmitted to City staff
- Early May - Draft Final report prepared for City Council
- Late May - Final report delivered
For any questions or comments on the master plan, the survey or the interactive map, please email email@example.com