Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Buda accepts grant requests for projects or programs that:
• Are likely to have an impact on the quality of life of a significant number of people in the Buda community.
• Address issues or problems that the City of Buda as a governmental agency does not currently address.
• Propose practical ways to address community issues and problems
• Stimulate others to participate in addressing community problems
• Are cooperative efforts and minimize or eliminate duplication of services
• Are sustainable over time
The City of Buda grants funds for projects and programs that address community needs in the following areas: arts and culture, education and training, community development/community service, environment, health, human services, recreation and animal-related services. The City of Buda accepts grant requests only from organizations that are tax-exempt (or have applied for tax-exempt status) under Sections 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk at 512-312-0084.
Apply here: Human Services Funding Application
Application Due Date: Friday, June 1, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.Application Committee Review: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.City Council Final Funding Award: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
Full application with rules and guide lines
Rules and guidelines onlyApplication only Hotel occupancy tax information and two-step process List of hotels Post-event report