Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
All Buda City Council races on the ballot are UNCONTESTED.
Election Day Polling Locations
November 6, 2018 General Election7 a.m. — 7 p.m.
On Election Day you must vote in your assigned precinct. You will find this information on your voter registration card.
Precinct 224Buda City Hall405 E. Loop St., Building 100Buda, TX
Precinct 226Hays Hills Baptist Church1401 N. FM 1626Buda, TX
Precinct 228McCormick Middle School5700 Dacy LaneBuda, TX
Precincts 230/232/236/238Southern Hills Church of Christ3740 Ranch Rd 967Buda, TX
City of Buda Property Signage Ordinance
· A sign must either be self-supporting, a human sign, or a metal wire H-frame sign, and be located where such signs are permitted in designated areas (see map in ordinance: Use of City Property Signage Ordinance).
· Signs may be placed during voting period: the period beginning 24-hours before a polling place opens for early voting and ending 24-hours after the polling place closes on election day.
· Electioneering is limited to the hours from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Signs are prohibited from remaining in parking areas of the City Hall during any voting period between the hours of 7 p.m. or one hour after voting ends, whichever is later, and 7 a.m. the following day.
· No overnight parking.
· May not impede vehicular or pedestrian access to and from city facilities or endangers life or property.
· May not be placed in the right-of-way.
· See ordinance for detailed information.
Click here for the full ordinance (map also included): Use of City Property Signage Ordinance
Permitted Election Sign Areas in Graphic Below