Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In mid to late June, the Main Street Improvement Project between Cabela’s Drive and Railroad Street will begin. When we get closer to an official start date the City will share additional information, including any detours or possible closures. The first phase of construction will include the installation of a traffic signal at Main Street and E. Loop St./Sequoyah near the Municipal Complex.
The general scope of work for this project includes:
· Widening of the Bradfield Drive/Main Street Intersection and extension of the 5 lane section to the west of Santa Cruz Catholic church
· Signal Modification at Bradfield Drive and Main Street to accommodate additional lanes
· Bradfield Park cross culvert extension/modification
· Extension of sidewalk along Main Street and improved accessibility to Bradfield Park
· Select areas for pavement base repair
· Pavement overlay and restriping
Where to find news and construction updates for the City of Buda:
City of Buda Website Construction Updates: ci.buda.tx.us/budaconstruction
City of Buda Facebook Page (City of Buda, TX): https://www.facebook.com/Budatx/
City of Buda Twitter Page (City of Buda, TX): https://twitter.com/CityofBudaTX
City of Buda Nextdoor Page: https://nextdoor.com/city/feed/
City of Buda Website: www.ci.buda.tx.us