Go To Search
Click to Home

Reporting a Crime
How to report a Crime?
If you are reporting any type of emergency, please Dial 911

For all other incidents, please report them to the Hays County Emergency Communications Center at
(512) 393-7896.

We are currently in the process of developing on-line reporting for certain types of offenses. This option will become available soon.