Go To Search
Click to Home

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get fingerprinted at the Buda Police Department?
A: We offer free fingerprint services to residents of Buda.

Q: How do I obtain a copy of my police report?
A: You will need to submit a Public Information Request in person or via email to Brittany Tate.

Q: How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?
A: Accident reports can be picked up free of charge at the Buda Police Department or purchased online.

Q: How do I dispose of expired medication?
A: The Buda Police Department participates in an annual Drug Take Back Initiative with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Please visit their website for the next National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.

Q: How do I report an animal concern/issue?
A: To report an Animal Control issue, call Hays County Communication at (512) 393-7896.

Q: I'm going out of town, can I request an officer to keep an eye on my house?
A: Buda residents can complete a Close Patrol Request and send it via email or drop it off at the Buda Police Department.

If you did not see your question listed, please visit here to submit your question / concern online.