Skip to Main Content
COVID-19 Testing Site in Buda
I Want To...
Updates about the five propositions passed in the November 2014 election.
View All Posts
Proposition 1 & 2 Updates - Sept. 5, 2017
Posted on September 6, 2017 at 3:56 PM by David Marino
Project Manager Ray Creswell presented an update on Proposition 1 and 2 during the Sept. 5, 2017 City council Meeting.
You can also click on the link below if you would like to see the PDF version.
City of Buda Prop 1 and 2 Update - Sept. 5, 2017
Proposition 1 & 2 – Site Development
• As of September 5, 2017
• Work in Progress:
• 1. Underground Utilities: 100% Complete –
• Power: Transformer has been set, PEC connection complete, CH/L building is pending completion of the main electrical panels.
• Drainage: 100% complete. Pedestrian Bridge 60% complete
• Domestic Water and Sanitary Sewer: 100% complete.
• Fire Systems : Site Fire Hydrants complete and active.
• 2. Drainage Channel: Stone walls and bed100% complete. Apron at the east end of culverts steel set, concrete pour pending. Landscaping along channel pending completion of the building.
• 3. Parking lots: Curb and gutters 100% complete for PSB, 85% complete for CH/L, main drive through the site 100% complete. Irrigation sleeves installed at islands.
• 4. Landscaping: Final grade and start of landscaping pending towards end of exterior work.
• 5. Heritage Tree: Weekly feeding and watering of the tree continues. According to the Arborist, the tree is progressing and re-establishing as expected. Latest report received August 20, 2017.
Proposition 1 - City Hall / Library:
• As of September 5, 2017
• Work Completed to date:
• 1. Exterior: Waterproofing 75%, Stone 60% complete.
• 2. Interior Wall Framing: Area A (Library) 85% / Area B (Public) 95% / Area C 95%.
Installation of drywall on one side has started – 10% Complete. Elevator shaft and
hardware installed 75%.
• 3. Glass and Glazing: Installation of window frames – 75% complete. Glazing for Area C
is 70% complete.
• 4. OH MEP Rough-in: Installation of the OH and in-wall MEP rough-in 60% complete.
All Roof top units installed. Mechanical duct work 85% complete.
• 5. Polished Concrete: Polished concrete for area B (Public Space) is 100% complete.
First stage of grinding 100% complete. Final finish polishing – 60% complete.
Proposition 2 – Public Safety Building:
• As of week September 5, 2017
• Work In Progress:
• 1. Site Work: Curb and Gutter – 95% complete / PSB Garage Slab 100% Complete
• 2. Exterior Wall Finishes: Stone 100% / Stucco 45%.
• 3. Interior Wall Framing and Ceilings: Framing, Drywall and Hard Ceilings 100% /
• 4. Interior Finishes: Polished Concrete 100% / Floor & Wall Tile 85%. / Paint 1st coat 70% /
Hard Ceilings installed, Door frames complete / Lay-in Ceiling frames installed
• 5. Glass and Glazing: All window frame installation 100% framing is complete, glass
installation is 90% complete.
• 6. Roofing: TPO roof is 100% complete, standing seam roofing 35%
• 7. MEP: MEP Complete, Roof top units installed and operating. Final trim pending
• 8. Fire Protection System: Complete
• 9. Polished Concrete: Complete
Agendas & Minutes Archives
2018 Proposed Single Member Districts
Council, Board & Commission Meetings - VIEWER
Budget & Audit Information
Codes & Ordinances
Monthly Development Report
Requests for Public Information
RFQ/RFP Invitations to Bid
Unified Development Code Re-Write
Water Conservation Restriction Information
Buda Citizens' Academy
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow